The key to achieving success in implementing information security in an organization is to have a systematic approach towards it. The best way to carry out this systematic approach is to adopt best international practices. ISO 27001 is internationally the most recognized standard all over the world that covers all requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). It ensures the selection of proportionate and adequate security controls according to the current and potential organizational risks.
Accurate implementation of ISO 27001 standard allow organizations to eliminate vulnerabilities and thus, protect their information assets. Not only does an organization with ISO 27001 implemented gain the confidence of its customers, it also can easily manage large scale of operations with its consistent approach to information security. The standard follows a systematic methodology to establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve the ISMS.
GRC 360 provides assistance for the compliance and implementation of the ISO 27001 framework. We have a team of certified Lead Auditors and Implementers who have an in depth knowledge of the standard and can guide you from beginning till the end of the implementation. Our gap analysis and consultancy services ensure that all requirements of ISO 27001 are met for total implementation.
Our implementation strategy is based on the following approach:
- Identification of business processes vital to your organization
- Gap Analysis of your existing system. During this analysis, the requirements in the ISO 27001 Statement of Applicability are measured against the current policies, procedures, processes and technological frameworks by a qualified lead auditor of our company
- Risk Assessment of critical information assets and selection of appropriate mitigation controls
- Formulation of Information Security Policies and various procedures supporting the policies
- Implementation of the selected mitigation controls
- Preparation of the client’s audit team to conduct internal audits in order to review the readiness of the client to achieve ISO 27001 certification
- Final assessment of the ISMS to help the client achieve ISO 27001 certification